If you would like to learn more and would like to help, here is a list of organizations we work with, as well as our Sponsors and Partners.
- Cambodia's Disability Action Council
- Cambodia Landmine Museum
- International Campaign to Ban Landmines
- Rose Charities Stop Cluster Munitions
Rose Charities is run by Dr. Jim Gollogly, offers free surgery to anyone in Cambodia
- The Artisans Association of Cambodia
A network that sells Cambodian Crafts, many produced by disabled people.
- The National Cristina Foundation
The National Cristina Foundation collects computer donations and distributes them to organizations that help train people with disabilities, both in the US and abroad. Now working to get solar powered computers into Veal Thom.